A DrawDown is a popular fund-raising technique used by many non-profits. Also known as a Reverse Raffle, numbered fundraising tickets are sold to patrons before the event and the evening of the event. During the event, The last ticket on the board wins the event prize.
Prominent’s DrawDown Board is flexible to work the way you want your event to work:
- Multiple Drawing Method: computer-driven or manual using a bucket/spinning basket.
- Onscreen Display of Patrons – See ticket holder name as their ticket is removed from the board. (Optional Feature)
- Colorful Event Backdrop: Sponsors and Messages can be displayed using the on-screen marquee. The event colors and logos are prominently featured.
- Event Flexibility: The board can quickly be reconfigured with the number of actual tickets sold. Columns, rows and button sizes can be adjusted.
- DrawDown UpLink: With an optional internet connection, the results can be uploaded to a public web site during the Live event (extra charges apply).
- Virtual Drawdown Support: Our software can be broadcast on Youtube, Facebook, Zoom and any number of other streaming technologies.
Prominent brings our knowledge of “Best Practices” from years of experience to recommend how your event can be the best it can be!
- Computer to run the software
- Supported on Microsoft Windows 10 and 7 (Mac OS is not supported)
- LCD Projector or Flat Screen Television
- Projection Screen – recommend approx 10 foot width
- Internet Connection (optional) – Required for DrawDown UpLink