It’s Best to Be Last!
A DrawDown is a popular fund-raising technique used by many non-profits to create engagement with their patrons. Also known as a Reverse Raffle, numbered tickets are sold leading up to the event. During the event, numbers are pulled from the Board, and the the last ticket wins the Grand Prize! Often done manually, Prominent created an Electronic Board to reduce the time, stress and staffing requirements normally associated with a DrawDown.
Join the HUNDREDS of satisfied clients internationally who have discovered a BETTER way to host a Drawdown. Our Customer Service sets us apart.
Prominent’s DrawDown Board is flexible to work the way you want your event to work:
- Multiple Drawing Methods: Your choice: Computer-pull by Click or AutoPilot or follow-along with Manual-pull from a basket.
- Live Auction Support: Raffle a ticket DURING the event.
- Extra Chance Support: Add a ticket back to the Board at any time.
- Onscreen Display of Patrons – See Ticket Holder name as their tile is removed from the board. (Optional Feature)
- Colorful Event Backdrop: Your event color are prominently displayed. Sponsors and Messages scroll on two marquees.
- Ticket Flexibility: The Board can easily be reconfigured and adjusted with the final number of actual tickets sold.
- Event Integrity: Complete post-event audit results are available for review.
- Virtual Drawdown Support: Our software can be broadcast on Youtube, Facebook, Zoom and more. Prominent or the Client can host this. Watch Actual Virtual Events!
Prominent brings our knowledge of “Best Practices” from years of experience to recommend how your event can be the best it can be!
- Windows-based Computer to run the Software
- Supported on Microsoft Windows 11, 10 and 7 (Mac OS is not supported)
- LCD Projector/Projection Screen or Flat Screen Television
- Can be Streamed using Youtube, Facebook or Zoom, etc.